Dear guests from around the world,
are you interested in joining our Bavarian jamboree? We are looking forward to welcome you!
- when: 27th of July– 5th of August 2020
- where: International Guide and Scout Camp Bucher Berg, Buch 26, 92363 Breitenbrunn, Germany, (further information and impressions of the campsite: http://www.bucher-berg.de/)
- Costs: The fee for the camp is 190 €. This includes food, camping fee and the regular activities during the camp. It does not include the costs for your journey to the camp or your journey back home as same as the costs for any activities before or after the jamboree.
- If you want to stay longer or arrive earlier to experience Bavaria, we can look for a local scout group to host you.
Living at the campsite:
- Arrival and departure: You can go by plane to the airports in Munich or Nuremberg and travel to the campsite by train. We can offer you some help, but you will have to plan and book the journeys by yourself.
- As an IST you will be part of the camp staff and will work in an assigned task during the jamboree.
- You will be accommodated during the jamboree with one of our local scout groups (sleeping berth and food).
- We will offer special program to the IST like excursions and day trips.
- At the Jamboree, we sleep in tents. You can bring your own or you will be provided with a sleeping berth in a traditional German scout tent with your assigned group.
- You will stay in so called subcamps at the campsite. A subcamp has its own program and puts its own emphasis on a special part of the motto of the camp. Each subcamp has its own kitchen. So the catering is organized centrally so you don’t have to cook for your own.
Get some more information:
Booking: Binding and individual booking
For further informations contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notice the fact, that the planning is still in progress and all information (except date and place) are conditionally.
If you are interested in participating as IST please use the form below: